Choose your correct size (measured in cm.)
How to Take Clothing Measurements
- Get a flexible measuring tape. These are often sold in craft stores
- Measure around the base of the neck in inches.
- Round up to the nearest half inch.
- Wrap tape measure under armpits around fullest part of chest (usually right above nipples
- Bend your elbow and rest your hand on your hip.
- Have someone measure from the middle of the back of your neck to your wrist by putting the tape measure over your shoulder, around your elbow and to your wrist.
- Wrap tape measure around where you normally wear your pants. Keep tape measure a little loose by keeping a finger between the tape measure and your waist.
- Put on a pair of shoes.Have someone measure from your crotch to back of the heel, where you want your pants to end.
- Measure around the hand at the fullest part (exclude thumb). The number of inches shows the size of the glove.